We are launching a competition!
We are launching a competition! We are looking for creative individuals and artists alike to create something that does not exist. Normally, fairies and the fairy realm is only found throughout the Northern Hemisphere. We are here to change that! South Africa has a rich diversity of natural beauty – from interesting flowers and plant life, exotic animal life to insects of natural phenomena and rich cultural history which is told through seasoned storytellers.
By delving into this diverse area of the world, we can create a fairy and mystical wonder land, rich in interesting and exceptional creations. In order to do this, we need your help!
The competition requires drawings and creations of fairies and mythical creatures that are indigenous to the southern part of Africa and including the campfire stories we used to hear when we were little, just makes this so much more interesting.
The competition will work as follows:
- Creative individuals, artists and storytellers, create their works of art
- You choose your number of entries, pay the competition entry fees and upload your characters and/or stories before the deadline on 30 September 2017
- There are specials in place for those individuals that wish to have more than one entry submitted – please see the ‘ENTER NOW’ page
- Make your payment and upload your story and/or image(s) before the deadline
- The competition will run for a set period only – please see ‘Rules and Regulations’ page and the Terms and Conditions page
- After the competition has closed, the author and a team from our publishing house will assist with the book’s layout. Yes, we are going to publish your images and stories!
- There will be ten (10) categories to choose from and there will be one (1) winner for each category. The prizes are as follows and each category winner will receive a printed copy of the hard cover book to be printed in 2018:
- Once winners are identified, the author and publishing house will announce the winners via our website, social media links as well as personally contact you for further details and to send your prizes to you
- Each winner will also receive a printed version of the book in the 1st quarter of 2018 (once final preparation and printing is completed)
- The book will go on sale via the website and publishing house in the 1st quarter of 2018. Online versions of the book will also be available for purchase and downloads – more details to follow on the website and social media blog! There will however only be a limited amount of printed books available for purchase